The rise of COVID-19 is hitting our healthcare system especially hard and creating uncertainty and concern for how to staff, support, and implement necessary changes to EHR systems that are needed now more than ever.
Engage is actively supporting hospitals during this time in a number of ways:
1. By providing 24x7 remote support of their MEDITECH EHR systems to assist with staffing challenges.
2. Working to ensure hospitals have the latest COVID-19 screening and evaluation documentation in MEDITECH.
3. Setting up virtual visit functionality in MEDITECH ambulatory.
4. Setting up expanded telehealth capabilities.
5. Setting up new lab tests for in-house ordering and reference labs for resulting.
6. Updating new billing codes and reimbursement methods for COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Our sister company Bluetree Network Inc., has leveraged information and lessons learned from Providence St. Joseph Health and other healthcare systems around the nation, to put together a very nice resource library that contains ideas and support for healthcare IT organizations across the country in the wake of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
You can access the resource library here:
Engage is the premier firm in the HIT market for remotely supporting MEDITECH systems and is in a unique position to help during this time by offering discounted services. Services include remote support for MEDITECH EHR (MAGIC, C/S,6.x,Expanse), complimentary systems, and all associated infrastructure.
The Engage helpdesk, analysts, and technical staff are available 24x7 to support your caregivers. Additionally, Engage consultants can work with you to ensure your projects and implementations stay on track during these uncertain times.